Terms & Conditions
No, waterproof means completely sealed and can be submerged in water so ours do not meet this criteria. Our fabric includes DWR coating meaning the exterior layer and interior lining will both repel water. Our bags are certainly suitable for rainy weather, but in heavy downpour or prolonged exposure to rain, there will be some moisture in the bag.
It has not been problematic for our customers and no reported damage has ever occurred to electronics within the bag.
The lifetime guarantee covers manufacturing defect or issues with the materials that are within reasonable use expectations. We will work with you to try to reach a suitable solution if you have any issues with the product. Please contact us with your issue and we'll get back as soon as possible.
Our products are made in the US in small batches, meaning that yes, our costs tend to be a bit higher. However, we can assure you that the quality and durability of our products will ensure they deliver value and will be worth the expense. The cost also helps cover the lifetime guarantee aspect, so that you can rest assured we will sort out any issues you may have with our products during its lifetime.
We sure do.
Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are shipped within 3 business days unless otherwise noted on product page. We will contact you in the case there is a shipping delay.
- All shipping fees are not returnable under any circumstance.
- All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation and/or tracking.
- Once an order ships from dsptch.com, tracking is expressly the customer’s responsibility. We are no longer responsible for the status of the package. Once the package leaves our warehouse, it is the carrier’s liability for tracking and delivery time.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: The customer is responsible for any additional fees, duties and taxes that may apply based on the country's laws and regulations.
- WASHINGTON STATE ORDERS: Sales or use tax is due on certain purchases delivered or sourced to Washington. Washington requires you to file a use tax return when sales tax is not paid at the time of purchase. This message is required under the Revised Code of Washington 82.13.020(2)(a)(i).
Returns & Replacements
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it unless the item is final sale.
- Merchandise must be in its original un-used condition for a refund or exchange. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization.
- Send your item(s) back to us with the prepaid shipping label that we'll provide. We'll automatically deduct the fee from your refund.
- All returns are subject to evaluation by DSPTCH. A restocking fee may be charged based on the condition of the item(s). Final Sale items are non-returnable and do not qualify for exchanges or returns.
- All refunds will be applied to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs and credit card fees, within 7 business days from the date of return.
- We will not assume responsibility for lost, stolen, or mishandled packages. You must file a claim with the carrier.
- Price Adjustment requests will be honored if the item was purchased at full price and if we permanently discount the item within 14 days of your order placement. Our ability to adjust prices is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The item must be available, identical in color and size
- We will only make one price adjustment per item
- Items originally purchased at a sale price are excluded from price adjustments
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to previous purchases
- Price adjustments will be credited back to the original form of payment used to purchase the item
- To request a price adjustment, email us at email@example.com.
DSPTCH products have a lifetime warranty. This warranty covers defect in materials or workmanship and will be repaired at DSPTCH's discretion. Damages not covered are those resulting from improper use/care, normal wear and tear, or cosmetic damages.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase and pictures to determine if your product qualifies under warranty.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.