Shipping & Delivery
- All shipping fees are not returnable under any circumstance.
- All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation and/or tracking.
- Once an order ships from dsptch.com, tracking is expressly the customer’s responsibility. We are no longer responsible for the status of the package. Once the package leaves our warehouse, it is the carrier’s liability for tracking and delivery time.
- All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days unless otherwise noted. We will contact you in the case there is a shipping delay.
- For Domestic Express orders, please note that USPS requires 1 processing day.
- To calculate the shipping cost, please add the product to the shopping cart and choose your exact location and shipping method.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: The customer is responsible for any additional duties and taxes that may apply based on the country's laws and regulations.
Returns & Replacements
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Create a return label here. Enter your order number starting with #.
- All returns are subject to evaluation by DSPTCH. A restocking fee may be charged based on the condition of the item(s).
- All refunds will be applied to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs and credit card fees, within 3 business days from the date of return.
- Merchandise must be in its original un-used condition for a refund or exchange. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If your item is in new and un-used condition, you may exchange your item for a different finish or product. If additional costs apply you will be contacted for your information, as we do not retain credit card information from our customers.
- We will not assume responsibility for lost, stolen, or mishandled packages. You must file a claim with the carrier.
- DSPTCH products have a lifetime warranty.
- This warranty covers defect in materials or workmanship and will be repaired at DSPTCH's discretion.
- Damages not covered are those resulting from improper use/care, normal wear and tear, or cosmetic damages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures to determine if your product qualifies under warranty.